Sunday 22 April 2018

A MESSAGE FROM THE COLD END


Regular reader's will have observed that I haven't updated the website with articles and highlights of matches as frequently as usual over the last few months. I just haven't had the time of late with family and work commitments and If I am honest with myself the hours spent filming & editing matches together has become a chore rather than a pleasure so I have needed a rest. 

A big thank-you to everyone who has read, watched and supported the website since 2009. I will return (hopefully!!) for the 2018/19 season which is set be a rather exciting one with the re-organisation of the non-league game and extra divisions added.

KEEP SUPPORTING NON-LEAGUE AND LOCAL FOOTBALL

REGARDS 

THE COLD END 
(I am still on twitter @thecoldend so if your not already please give me a follow there) 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment